On 18 September 2015 the SCCER EIP held its Annual Conference 2015 at the ETH Zurich.
For about 100 participants the conference provided an opportunity to get an update about scientific highlights from the research activities, to discuss the potentials for energy efficiency in the process industry and to meet the industrial and research partners.
Main topics included tandem presentations on industry-relevant topics from research and industrial partners, a poster session with scientific highlights from the work packages as well as a networking lunch and apéro.
PDF versions of the presentations can be downloaded below:
- Armin Eberle and Marina Santoro: Overcoming the energy-gap in the Swiss Industry: SCCER EIP and the Swiss Energy Agency, a partnership to target the Swiss Energy Strategy 2050
- Ermanno Filippi: CO2 utilisation in MeOH and NH3/Urea plants
- Marco Mazzotti: Carbon dioxide in industrial flue gases: The challenge of enabling its capture and utilization
- Pieder Cadruvi and Yasmina Abdelouadoud: The challenge of the application of energy efficiency measures in the industry
- Bruno Michel: Energy Efficiency as Main Driver in ICT: Path-breaking Solutions in the design of Supercomputers and Datacenters